Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Teacher Summary

My teacher number four was the blog titled What Ed Said. The first blog post I commented on was, “It’s Learning that matters…. Isn’t it?” This consisted of a really cool video with students talking about what their feeling are about what their teachers are really saying to them. I also read the letter from the middle school teacher. I agreed that elementary school and middle school are very different and teachers really need to give students time to adjust. The second blog post I commented on was “If it works for us…” This was a post was a list of the most valuable kind of PD he has used over the years. I really liked his list and I liked looking at his history and what worked for him. I want to be able to take what he learned and apply that to what I will learn in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment