Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Assignment 11

At first I wasn’t sure about the concept of using a DS to promote learning. Then Mrs. Cassidy made it work, why not let kids use the newest technology devises and learn something educational at the same time. I love the smart board and to me it’s sort of like a fun new toy just like a DS is to a child and I plan to use it as much as I can in my classroom. I want to use the new things that I have learned in EDM to its fullest. I think I would like to have my students or class as have a blog and give them a head start in learning to use technology as much as they can. I know that a lot of schools aren’t fully up to date with technology in the class room but I hope that this change by the time I get my first teaching job.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angelica! I enjoyed reading your blog post 11! I also want to use the information I am learning from EDM 310 to its fullest. I think it is very important. I also think I would like my students to have a blog. It will help with students and parents keeping up with the work! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is so important to use the latest technology and tools like Mrs. Cassidy has demonstrated so beautifully. As you said many schools are not up to date. If you were unable to do a blog with students because of school policy, what kinds of things could you do to introduce technology in the classroom to your students?

    ReplyDelete