Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

additional Assignment #3

I think that disciplining children when needed is very important. Sir Ken Robinson Did a very good job with his video and I enjoyed it. I don’t believe that giving kid’s medicine is a automatic cure for any kind of problems they have. I feel like in the last few years that giving kid’s medicine for their behavior problems is a new fad. I agreed with every thing Sir Ken Robinson said because when I thought about it he was right. Since I have gotten out of high school my education experience as been very consistent. I go to class where my teacher doesn’t know my name then I sit there and listen and take notes on every thing that my teacher says is important and then I am expected to take a test. I want parents to really make sure that there is nothing that they can to before taken their kids in to be put on medication for their behavior problems. I thought that the art work was really good and I would like to be the artist for something like this. The sound affects where cool but I am bad at putting sound with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment