Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Additional Assignment # 1

I did not know about Google Squared or Wolfram before I saw this video. I didn’t know there where tools out there that could provided all the information you need at just one site, I am use to having to look at multiple sites for a lot of information .
            I like Google Squared. I would feel a lot better using it as a tool for research because it is a much more reliable source. Wolfram is also a good reliable source and it has great pictures that really help when one is looking up information and want a good visual.
            The two new websites I learned about didn’t change my thoughts on Did You Know as much as made me think more about where the students in the video got there statistics from. I know that you can’t always believe every thing you see online and that people get there information from different sources but I would like to go back and look up some of the statistic shown in the video and check them for verification.   

Pitcairn Islands Map
I liked the food for thought article because I want an ipad and it makes me feel better that some one younger then me can work one so maybe I won’t have a hard time figuring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment