Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Assignment 8

What Richard Miller: This is how we dream Parts 1 and 2

The videos covered a lot of information in a short amount of time. It was a lot to take in with the screen changing and listening at the same time. I liked the concept of the information. I think that it’s very impotent to use the resources that are at there. I love the library and going and looking at books but the internet has really made that processes a lot more time consuming. I like being able to pull up all different kinds of information at one with just a click of a button. I think that it is time to work on being more cultural diverse. I don’t think we should jump right into things like multimedia writing just because I am just getting use to a lot of new technology concepts.

The Chipper Series and EDM for Dummies

I loved the chipper video and the EDM for Dummies video, the acting was great. I thought it was a great way to show how important it is to not only stay in school and not just quiet because one doesn’t like the way things are done. I also thought that it was a great way to remind every one that putting things off to the last minuet isn’t always going to work out. I like the EDM for Dummies book idea. I sort of thought that the information given to us threw are online instructions was the online version.

Dumb Smartboards?

I like the smartboard. I have used it every time I have gone to my school to do my observation hours. My students love being able to get up and interact with the lesion. I think that they learn a lot more and stay interested a lot longer. I know smartboards are a lot of money but I think they are worth it and in the long run will pay off. Kids need to be able to learn in all different ways and the smartboard is another tool that I think would be a great investment in all class rooms.  

1 comment:

  1. Good post Angelica!

    These EDM 310 videos have a general theme, the learner is in charge of their own learning learning. As an EDM 310 student you must be open minded, ready to try new things, willing to take the time, able to manage the time, willing to collaborate, and ready to learn a lot. Students must embrace this course and avoid getting behind at all costs. It all begins with the right attitude and that is a simple choice, to take charge of your own learning.

    ReplyDelete