Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

C4K Summary

I Followed Kiley M from Noel Elementary Class of 2011. She is the youngest of 5 children at her house. Kiley loves to read and write and expresses herself very well. She has a little trouble in math but knows that she has to work on it. She is a people person and her hobby is drawing. I also got to read her learning manifesto. She is a very smart and driven student. She knows that her education is very important and she doesn’t plan on letting any one stand in her way.

 I told Kiley that I thought she had so much going for her and seemed to have a bright future ahead. I reminded her to have fun in school but to always keep school as her number one priority.  I am very proud of all that her and her classmates have accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment