Contact Me

angelicascott1026@gamil.com

EDM 310 Class Blog

Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Teacher Summary #2


 this is a picture of the word what we are learning next
I have been reading and commenting on Dr. Strange‘s blog. Dr.Strange teaches EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I commented first on Doctor Strange’s story about Anthony and a day he expirenced at the labs helping other students with EDM work. I found the story verey good because I had experienced the same thing. Anthony talked about how he helped a student and that student was able to help other students. I told Dr. Strange about how nervous I was about asking for help in the lab because I didn’t want any one to think I was lazy. I finally asked one of the lad assistances for help and he showed me what I was doing wrong. After that I was able to show another friend who was having the same problem I did how to fixes it saving her the stress I had. The second post I commented on was a story about the use of the ipad and how some people are still skeptical about it. I told Dr.Strange that I thought the ipad was great and that it was so cool how perusal they become once you add all the apps you want. I don’t have an ipad but I have an ipod touch and I love it and I hope to get an ipad for Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment